BACHELOR IN CARDIAC CARE TECHNOLOGY
Among the many allied healthcare courses available in India, Bachelor in Cardiac Care Technology has been one of the popular choices for aspirants. Bachelor in Cardiac Care Technology has been designed to train students to take care of patients with cardiopulmonary diseases with the help of treatment and pre/post-surgery care. The duties of a Bachelor in Cardiac Care Technologists vary from assisting specialists during surgeries and operations to aiding the patient during the rehabilitation period. A Cardiac Care Technologist will look into operating important and relevant instruments, while also monitoring the heart and pulse rate.
Bachelor in Cardiac Care Technology Objectives:-
The major contribution of a Cardiac Care Technologist is to assist physicians and surgeons in the following categories:
- Preparation of patients for various heart-related operations/surgery
- Assisting Surgeons in embedding pacemakers
- Monitoring Patients During Surgeries
- Undertaking Electrocardiograms and Cardiac Stress Tests
- Maintaining and Handling Instruments used for monitoring irregular heartbeats.